Oils to Support You Now
"Essential Oils are the plant’s immune system. The essence is how the plants defend themselves against bugs, infections, virus, bacteria, fungus, etc. These compounds from the plants are the root of modern day medicine, it is what the drugs today are doing their best to mimic."
Today try Arborvitae - with natural preservation properties, essential oil from the native Canadian Arborvitae tree acts as a powerful cleansing and purifying agent, while providing a warm, earth aroma.
- protects against environmental and seasonal threats
- powerful cleansing and purifying agent
- natural insect repellent and wood preservative
Woody, warm, earthy - excellent to ground Vata
this month - December
This month utilize Console Comforting Blend - uses sweet floral and tree essential oils to promote feelings of comfort, putting you on a hopeful path of emotional healing.
- promotes feelings of comfort
- counteracts negative emotions of grief
The combination of Rose absolute, Ylang Ylang, Frankincense, Sandalwood, and several other highly valued tree and flower essential oils creates a rich and highly grounding and renewing combination. A personal favorite.
throughout the season
Use Cheer - an uplifting blend of citrus and spice essential oils that provides a cheerful boost of happiness and positivity that will brighten any day.
- promotes feelings of optimism, cheerfulness, and happiness
- counteracts negative emotions of feeling down, blue, or low
- creates a cheerful aroma during massage
Combines Lemon Myrtle, Clove, Wild Orange, Star Anise, Ginger, Zdravetz, Cinnamon Bark, Nutmeg, and Vanilla. Carry with you to stay joyful.